What Information will be at the Mornington Information and Networking Session?
You may have heard about the Makepeace & Co information session being held at the Mornington Pavillion on the 14th August and wondering if it is worth your time....... especially in this cold, dark and wintery time of year at a hall on top of a coastal cliff.
To give you some information about the information here's some information (!?#!)
* Learn what a certification pathway is and what your business will require to become certified and register for NDIS
* What kinds of things will an auditor look for when audit time arrives?
* What is a gap analysis and is it applicable to my small/ large business
* Will I be required to develop policies, systems and tools to support my business in providing support/services to NDIS particpants?
* Would my staff require training in these new systems
* I think I'm good, I just need an internal audit before I book in
The information session will run for a short 30 minutes and then attendee's will be provided the option to stand up front, showcase their business and hand out business cards and promotional material
If none of this is enough to drag you to coast on a cold and dreary night, perhaps the temptation of home made sweets will get you there.
If you require any more information, please contact Sherri on 0439659232